28 August 2007

So I had a Day Off Today

So today was my day off.

HAHAHAHHHAHHHA


Sorry, had to get that out of my system. People who are stupid enough to own businesses don't get days off in the middle of the week. Silly me.

I looked at locations from which to launch a smallish factory. Found one, for a lovely price. Needs a bit of work, but what doesn't?

Also heard from several distributors and a university who are going to carry my product.

(Dear me mother, I've officially gone into Trade! What would Fitzwilliam think of me????)

Which of course means I'm going to rule the world.

You may not know this, but secret messages (written backward in latin, no less) are encoded my blog. World taking-type messages. I'd tell you, but then they wouldn't be a secret.

Okay... I'll tell you one: It says.... never mind.

So where was I? Oh yes, I worked 10 hours. And not 10 hours-but-I'm-secretly-surfing-the-net-and-chatting kind of hours either.

Good thing it was my day off.

Oh and had a huge order come in right as I was finishing and starting to make dinner.

Which means several more hours of work in addition to the ones I already had planned for tomorrow.

I've had a few weeks of this, btw.


So now you know where I've been and why there's been no updates.

Anyone want to buy a small manufacturing firm for several million dollars?

4 comments:

Sea said...

You go, girl! Glad to see you up and about again.

I had a meal tonight I think you would enjoy- Vegetarian Gumbo made from GF roux with okra and fresh heirloom tomatoes with spicy corn muffins a la Bette Hagman. Hope you had something good for dinner, too- in between all that working!

-Sea

Slightly Off Balance said...

LOL... I had a veg gumbo LAST night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary.

Sea said...

NO FRIGGIN WAY! LOL. Are we sharing a brain or WHAT???
-Sea

Slightly Off Balance said...

*hysterical laughter*

So what's for dinner tonight?